Friday, January 1, 2010

If your ready to Quit Im here to Help!

Becoming a non smoker now is a high ranking item on many people's list of things to do this year. But sometime's we start out with good intentions and high motivation only to get a few days or weeks down the track and revert back to smoking. If you are wanting to make it count this time and have tried the tablets , or patches or gum or even just want a kick start thats where I can help.

I have helped people to kick a 60 a day habit without side effects like over eating,cranky mood swings and craveings. Even if you are a social smoker "only smoke when having a beer or a wine" hypnosis can help.

My priority is to ensure you are able to remain a non smoker through thick & thin.

If you are wondering about how I can help please call 40 613949 or 0423924484. I am happy to answer any questions you may have,or make a booking tooday.